Sunday, December 13, 2009

One Dollah Boots

Wow. The blogworld moves by so fast I feel like its passing me by while im just standing here, watching. Anyways hmm wednesday I went thrifting, I found so many treasures.but I got 3 pairs of shoes and a dress, vest, bag and earrings. All for the cheap price of $9 bucks. You gotta love St. Anns Church thrift store. The vest is from Bergdorf Goodmans probably from the late 80s early 90s. But these shoes I got are a size 6, maria you better fit in them!

Also on saturday after my class we all went downtown to the marc jacobs store, I got a few little gifts. Also did the "one for you and oooh one for me" tactic haha but i got this coooool shirt from marc jacobs for 5 bucks welll maria spotted it first
What i'm wearing right at this moment:


forever 21 dress, marshalls cardigan

1 comment: