Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A New Year


Merry Belated Christmas and a Happy New Year! Right at this moment I am in Cunningham, Pennslyvania. My fathers home town. He was born here and I love coming here every year, its very different from Long Island. My aunt and uncle still live here, so we come here for christmas. Since this christmas I got a brand new camera and my own laptop, I'm sure more blogging is in the way. Here's my new camera!Here is a little outfit post of me in the woods in pennsylvania! My brother takes all these pictures he always complains and whines but I shut him up and make him take the picture, haha. Here is a photo of the photographer himself, my brother brandon!

Here is my fathers office when he was a child, I just love the pirate ships as wallpaper!



Here is my Abby, she looks sweet but trust me she is a devil!


By the way thanks Orchid Grey for answering my question about blogging, I greatly appreciate it! orchidgrey.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment