Sunday, November 15, 2009


Inane

Inane is an adjective and can mean anything from silly to idiotic. That's exactly how I felt all day Saturday. It started off with the rain, at first I didn't mind the mist and fog, I actually thought it looked quite mysterious. Then it got testy with me. I went into UO and found the cutest pair of DEENA & OZZY wedges and ran right to the cashier to pay. Then maria and I ran 17 blocks in 16 minutes to get to Penn once we got to the terminal the trains doors just closed. ooh we missed that train. Let's just say we looked like hot messes. My hair was the size of a afro,my face was beet red and I was sweating uncontrollably. My day got even worse when I got on the train and realized my cute shoes were really two left shoes.





Source for header photo: weheartit.com, canon profashional photo award

No comments:

Post a Comment